This fall, give your taste buds a chance to enjoy the season!
Fall is the time of year for chilly mornings wrapped in wool blankets, warm afternoons playing outside and harvesting garden goodies. And, naturally, drinking fall beverages. Here are some tasty fall drinks, what are your favorite fall beverages?
Pumpkin Spider Drink
- 2 cups apple cider
- 3 3-inch cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 oz white rum (optional)
- Use a small saucepan to simmer cider, 1 cinnamon stick and cloves for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree and whisk.
- Strain and add rum.
- Garnish with 2 cinnamon sticks.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 shot (1 – 2 ounces) espresso
- Brew espresso.
- Use a small saucepan and add pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
- Whisk constantly over medium heat until hot and frothy. Do not boil.
- Pour espresso into a mug and pour pumpkin spiced milk over the top.
- 1 black tea back
- 1 3-inch cinnamon stick
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Use a small saucepan and combine tea bag, cinnamon stick and 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove and sicard tea bag and cinnamon stick.
- Stir the milk, sugar, vanilla, ginger, and acardamom into the tea.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is heated through. Do not boil.
- To seve, pour hot mixture into warm mugs.